To compete for a scholarship, please do the following:
1. Download an application for Rusticatio Omnibus from http://www.latin.org/rusticatio.html. Send the completed application to SALVI, c/o Jacquelyn Myers, 1252 11th Street, #107, Santa Monica, CA, 90401. (Disregard this step if you have already submitted your Rusticatio application.)
2. Provide a personal statement of no more than 250 words in which you:
- Briefly describe your present occupation.
- Explain why you believe your attendance at Rusticatio Omnibus will benefit you and/or others.
- Explain why receiving this scholarship is necessary for you. If you are currently employed, please explain the likelihood of receiving institutional support for program fees, travel, etc., or the circumstances which might preclude such support.
Please send your personal statement by email to the Scholarship Committee chair, Jacquelyn Myers, at email@example.com.
Deadline for scholarship application: June 10, 2009.